DIY Day: Recycled Bottle Vases


Hello loves!
So today was one of those days where I didn't have culinary school and I came home from high school planning to workout but instead, I decided to make a grilled cheese sandwich and just relax.



Today I have a quick DIY for you.
I got these bottles from a sweet tea I love and I decided to use the bottles for a quick "Room Decor" project.



When you take off the wrapper on the bottles, there will be a sticky residue, I found Windex glass cleaner to help take it off with a raiser blade. You can also use regular nail polish remover.

I went out to the garage and spray painted the bottles with white paint, if you want to use a color, I recommend spray painting the bottle white then spray painting with a different color, just to make your bottle's color more vibrant. I did wait over night to let the spray paint dry. I choose a paint in the color Light Blue. I used a makeup sponge to apply to the bottle evenly.



I then took a pencil an outlined the word that I wanted on the bottle.


Lastly, I painted on the word with black paint to get the final product!




I recommend filing your bottle up with some vibrant colored flowers. It makes my room feel more alive and colorful.


Sorry for the shorter post today. Every now and then, I'm going to have days like this, posting everyday is going to be a challenge but I'm determined to make you guys happy by posting.
Tomorrow I should have another post so I will see you then.


Love you all and I will see you tomorrow!
-Halesannexo

No comments:

Post a Comment