My New Hair + Products I Use!




So hey guys!
Yes I am back for good, this whole gluten thing will not bring me down!
Recently I have changed my hair as seen in these photos here:
So my cut now is a cascading curl where it used to be a V cut. This style makes my hair look incredibly long with a tone of curls because I have naturally curly hair. 



Lately I have been using the Mane and Tail Shampoo and Conditioner in the shower and guys, this stuff is amazing. In less than two months my hair grew an inch! I really recommend the shampoo and conditioner if you want long and voluminous hair. I found mine at Target but you can also find it at Walgreens or CVS, I found mine on the bottom shelf, ask for help if you can't find it. Sometimes its hiding or even in the pet department because it is also used on horses manes and tails. 



Also, I have been using Garniers leave in conditioner after i get out of the shower. To apply, I lather it on my hair than massage it into my hair all over including my scalp. Than I take a wide toothed comb to get the tangles out of my hair.

After I apply the leave in conditioner, I put a towel wrap in my hair for a couple minutes and then let my hair dry. Honestly, to keep your hair from split ends and dying, I really recommend air drying your hair or even sitting in front of a fan while you do your makeup, its way better than blow drying your hair on a hot heat.

At night, I put my hair in a huge bun so in the morning I wake up with big curls. 


I use a light hairspray from Herbal Essences to tame the curls and get the frizzes out in the morning

And that's it! Literally so fast and easy. Every now and then I use heat products but I really don't like to use them because I feel like my hair is damaged and my hair smells a bit off when I do. 

I hope you guys got some good information about some of these products. What type of products do you use and What is your go to hairstyle?

Thanks for reading and I will be back soon with a new post!
Love you guys!
-Halesannexo



No comments:

Post a Comment