Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins

Hello Everyone!
Happy Tuesday

I don't know why but, I'm always seemingly happier on a Tuesday than any other day, Maybe it's because Monday is over, less stress, or because I know I have the rest of the week to do whatever i please. Also, its when Pretty Little Liars is on, and seriously, the spring finally is coming soon.

So why not say a last goodbye to fall and make some use out of those cans of pumpkin puree you still have left over from November?

Here is a Pumpkin Muffin Recipe I alternated from a non-gluten free recipe.

You will need:
2 Cups of sorghum flour or almond flour
1/2 t baking soda
pinch of salt
1T Pumpkin Pie spice
3 eggs or egg substitute
1 1/2 Cups Pumpkin Puree
1/4 cup of honey or agave

Preheat your oven to 350 Degrees F
Mix together the dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Than mix in your three eggs, set aside.


Mix the rest of the wet ingredients together than add slowly to the dry ingredients, your mix should look similar to this.



Spoon out the mixture into greased muffin tins and smooth the tops.



Bake for 30-40 minutes, mine took about 30.

Let cool than enjoy with butter or even a cream cheese icing.


Btw have you guys ever had water with lemon, cucumbers, and ice? Its so calming and relaxing!


I love you guys so much!
Thank you so much for all the followers lately on bloglovin' it makes me so happy every-time, its like making new friends.
If you want to follow me on Bloglovin', click here!
I love you all and I will see you tomorrow!
-Halesannexo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hayley! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award over on my blog - let me know if you happen to do the post :)

    ReplyDelete