Tagin' Mondays: The 'Get To Know Me' Tag



Hey Loves!
I just want you to know Mondays are going to be devoted to tags. Since this is my first Tagin' Monday, I thought I should do the 'Get To Know Me Tag'.

Lets get started,

1. Are you named after anyone? My mom named me after the girl Hayley Vaughan on the hit drama, All My Children.
2. When was the last time you cried? Couple days ago actually...#WomanProbs
3. Do you have kids? No.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? DUH!
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yeah but I'm not very good at it...
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? I feel like I should say yes to this but...I feel like I would be the person whose bungee snaps...
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Vanilla Chex...it's like eating birthday cake for breakfast.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? If they are rude or use sarcasm in a way that upsets me. I don't like to have hurt feelings even if i know it's a joke. And honestly, its not nice.
9. What is your eye color? Hazel.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings...I'm such a girl.
11. Favorite smells? Vanilla, Roses, the smell of ground beef sauteing in garlic.
12. Summer or winter? Winter, I used to live in Cali then I moved to Washington so I love the snow!
13. Computer or television? Computer, I wouldn't be anything without YouTube.
14. What’s the furthest you've ever been from home? New York City when i was in 8th grade.
15. Do you have any special talents? I'm good at cooking and art. Anything that I can make, i am good at. 
16. Where were you born? Sacramento, California.
17. What are your hobbies? Cooking, Makeup, Photography, crafts, shopping, eating, Gluten free baking.
18. Do you have any pets? I have a 13 year old black lab named Sophie, and a 6 year old tuxedo cat named Puddy. 
19. Favorite movie? Here is a hint:
Do you wanna build a snowman?
20. Do you have any siblings? Nope, I'm an only child
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Honestly, right now I'm striving to become a chef, but anything that is an art I want to do. 

Thats all my loves.
I hope you enjoyed this tag and thanks to Ysis for posting her tag.
Love you guys see you tomorrow!
-Halesannexo

No comments:

Post a Comment