Sunday Update!


Hello Everyone!
Sorry I didn't get to post last night, I didn't get in until about 11 and I was so tired!

How is everyone on this lovely Sunday?
To be honest, I don't usually like Sundays but I think they are great days for DIYs or even cooking.
I am going to be working on a DIY for you guys this week, here is a hint;

Its and accessory that you can wear during the summer.

Did I make you excited?

Yesterday I was super busy shopping at New Seasons. I am gluten free due to Celiac Disease so finding gluten free foods makes it so easy there. New seasons is a great place to buy Organic and Allergy free foods so I shop here quite often. They have a cute little cafe/deli area where you can order soups, sandwiches, hot wok foods, salads and a whole isle of drinks. You can even sit down and pay for it when you check out. I went with my mom and I got a Garbanzo bean and lamb soup. I personally loved it.



Later on, after shopping way too much and spending too much, I went out with my lovely boyfriend, Adam.

We went out to Red Robin where I ordered a gluten free bacon cheese burger (YUM) and we sat and talked.

It was really nice to see him concerning we don't hang out every day because he is in college and I'm still in high school. If you guys want, maybe sometime we will do a Boyfriend Tag on YouTube. (Check me out http://www.youtube.com/user/halesannexo) Later we watched the show, King of the Nerds on TBS, if you haven't seen it, you defiantly should.

All in all yesterday was a great day and i apologize for not updating on you guys.

I will end here with an ootd.

On me was:
Sweater: Forever 21
Leggings: Target
Boots: Fred Myers

Thank you all for reading and I will see you tomorrow!
Love you,
-Halesannexo

No comments:

Post a Comment