Sunday Update: Exciting Things Coming to My Youtube Channel!

Hello Everyone!



I am feeling so much better after that gluten incident the other day, and I really need to catch up with everything.

So the other day my phone updated me that I have over 50 followers on Bloglovin'! Thank you guys, every single one of you. It seriously amazes me that 50 people all over the world enjoy what I am posting about, especially because I just started this blog a month ago.

When I first started this blog I promised you guys once I hit 50 followers, I would start up my Youtube channel. I am going to do my best to provide you guys with both blog and Youtube videos and I really hope you enjoy both of them.

Of course my March Favorites video will be up on there on Tuesday so stay tuned for that!

Let me know what you guys want to be seeing, I have a couple ideas written down but I would love some input.

Also,  something exciting is going to be happening once I hit 300 followers on Bloglovin'. I cant tell you any more than that but it is very exciting for me and I really hope it will happen in the near future.

I love you all and I cant wait to post the video for you guys!
Again, I am so sorry for the lack of posts but I hope you guys understand!
I love you all!
-Halesannexo

No comments:

Post a Comment