Tagin' Monday! Would You Rather, Beauty Edition

1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I would Rather loose all of my mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses because I love smokey eyes and its something I do a lot.

2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I would rather never be able to cut my hair again because I could never ever EVER go without my curly hair.

3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I would rather have a pink cheeks because it looks more natural.

4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
I would buy clothes, I never have enough money to buy what I want so...clothes for sure.

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
I would rather apply lipstick as eye liner because I think if you had one of those crayon looking lipsticks, you could get away with it.

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Sephora, Many of the woman are closer to my age and more chill than at Mac.

7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
One lip color, since I only have one that I use

8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
I would rather wear winter clothes in the summer, I would die in Washington if I wore Summer clothes in the Winter.

9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright nails, They usually fit in any time of the year.

10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
I would rather give up my favorite eye product, my lips get so chapped.

11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
I would rather wear a messy bun, I'm the queen of messy buns!

12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
I would rather not use lip gloss, it makes my lips all sticky

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
I would rather use sharpie on them...only if it is brown

14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
I would rather live without my nail polish because i can't wear it during culinary school.

Thank you HeadToToe for the tag!
-Halesannexo

No comments:

Post a Comment