My Beauty Wishlist

Hey Girls:)
So I hope I'm not the only one who has this.
You know when you walk into Sephora or Ulta and you see something that you have to have?
Here are some of my most wanted products!


1. Naked 1,2,3 Palletts 
Recently, I made a stop at Ulta for my Tarte 12 hour foundation and for the first time ever (I know...I'm crazy) I saw the Naked Palette. I just couldn't deal with how buttery the colors felt, the swatches on my arm were so vibrant even with just one swatch. 



2. NARS Blush/Bronzer Duo
Every Beauty Guru that I know has tried this, and most of them have enjoyed it. The colors are vibrant and the Palette would last forever.


3. Tarte C-Brightener
If you guys know me at all, you know my eyes without makeup, and usually sometimes with, I have gigantic under eye bags. A lot of people I know have recommended me this product for my problem and hopefully once I have enough money I can buy it to try myself. 


4. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Palette
So many people have raved about this palette that honestly, I just want to try it for the hype.


5. Anasazia Brow Wiz
I have normal eyebrows but the hairs are very sparse. I would like to try this product to see if it helps make my eyebrows look neater.


6. NYX Butter Gloss
I tried a tester once of this product and honestly, I just need to head out to my local walgreens and buy it.


7. Butter London Boho Rock Collection
I've never owned a Butter London Nail Polish but I've always wanted one...

I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately, big tests going on for my math class and it's been hard catch up on it.
I love you guys and can't WAIT for tomorrows post!!
Love you all.
-Halesannexo

No comments:

Post a Comment