Tagin' Monday: St. Patrick's Day TAG

1. What is your favorite shade of green?
Sea Foam Green

2.What is your favorite green makeup item?
My Sea foam green Makeup bag with gold dots from Forever 21.

3. What is your favorite green nail polish?
First Timer by Essie

4. What is your Favorite green eye shadow?
NYX Get Naked single eye shadow, its more of an olive brown but is green toned 

5. What is your favorite green makeup packaging?
Physicians Formula Organic Wear Mascara

6. What is your favorite green clothing item?
My yoga pants with green top part around the waist.

7. What is your favorite green food/drink?
Spinach salad with bacon and hard boiled eggs.

8. What is your favorite random green thing you own?
The only random green thing I own with green on it is my skis but they are not completely green.

9. Do you wear green on St. Patrick's Day?
Only on accident, I don't own a lot of green.

10. What was your favorite St. Patrick's Day?
When I was younger, teachers used to paint green foot prints on the ground and push down trash cans and chairs to make it look like leprechauns went threw our classroom. 

-Halesannexo


No comments:

Post a Comment