Weekly Favorite #1



Hello Everyone!
Have you ever had a product that at a time you hated so much that you just left it in your makeup collection than years later you tried again and you were like, I love this?

Thats how its been with me this week with the Bare Minerals Mineral Veil.

When I was young and trying out makeup for the first time, my skin was extremely sensitive to everything I put on it, so mom turned to Bare Minerals for me. I tried out the Mineral Veil but due to my baby skin, it broke out in acne and I stopped using it.

Now that I am much older and am using a high end foundation, I decided to give it a go again and I am so glad that I did.

For me I have very pale skin so this works perfect to keep my face matte without turning my face orange. I use the Veil with my Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Foundation and it makes my skin Flawless, as seen in this picture.


The Mineral Veil is supposed to Give you a flawless complexion and feel very light on the face, which I believe is 100% true.

The Mineral Veil works well on its own for those days were you just want to have soft skin or as a powder for anyone that has super oily skin. It works flawlessly with both foundation and tinted moisturizes. 

If you have tried out this before, what did you think of this product? Did you enjoy it?

I recommend this for anyone who has very fair skin but I do not recommend this for anyone with super sensitive skin unless they have used Bare Minerals before. Although, many people who have sensitive skin say this is best on their skin, it just didn't work well for me in the beginning of my makeup years.


Love you all!
-Halesannexo

No comments:

Post a Comment