Tagin' Mondays: The 50 Random Questions TAG

  1. Where were you 3 hours ago?-  At the Gym
  2. Who are you in love with?- My man :D
  3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?- II really hope not
  4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?- My Galaxy S3 case
  5. When is the last time you went to the mall?- two days ago
  6. Are you wearing socks right now?- nope, too hot in my room rn
  7. Does your family have a car worth over $2,000?- Yes, my Mercury Sable
  8. When was the last time you drove out of town?- On Friday, I had to go to Sephora:)
  9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?- No
  10. Are you hot?- Sweating actually, 
  11. What was the last thing you had to drink?- Water
  12. What are you wearing right now?- Forever 21 Meow tank top and Forever 21 Kitten Shorts (See a trend?)
  13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?- I wash my car
  14. Last food that you ate?- A Pixi Stick, if that counts as food (need to get back on my diet)
  15. Where were you last week at this time?- At home
  16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?- No
  17. When is the last time you ran?- An hour ago
  18. What's the last sporting event you watched?- Basketball on TV
  19. What is your favorite animal?- Cats!
  20. Your dream vacation?- Hawaii or Bali
  21. Last person's house you were in?-  Adam
  22. Worst injury you've ever had? Sprained my wrist once
  23. Have you been in love?- Yes 
  24. Do you miss anyone right now?- Yeah
  25. Last play you saw?- The Color Purple
  26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?- Man i don't know
  27. What are your plans for tonight?- To post this 
  28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?- What's Myspace? :)
  29. Next trip you are going to take?- Seattle WA!
  30. Ever go to camp?- When I was really young 
  31. Were you an honor roll student in school?- When I was in middle school
  32. What do you want to know about the future?- IWhat my job will be
  33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?- I Just got back from the gym, does sweat count?
  34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?- Probably
  35. Where is your best friend?- Gina is probably at Soccer
  36. How is your best friend?- Shes great!
  37. Do you have a tan?- No, I literately don't tan at all
  38. What are you listening to right now?- PewDiePie...
  39. Do you collect anything?- Makeup
  40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?- Not sure
  41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?- My school cop Howard gives us candy
  42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?- Yeah but i rarely drink soda
  43. What does your last text message say?- "Sounds soooooooo good" of course I was talking about food
  44. Do you like hot sauce?- For Sure!
  45. Last time you took a shower?- Last night
  46. Do you need to do laundry?- Not today
  47. What is your heritage?- Mexican, Spanish, European
  48. Are you someone's best friend?- Yes!
  49. Are you rich?- Average
  50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?- Sleeping
Well thank you guys for reading!
Hope you got to know me better!
Love you all
-Halesannexo

No comments:

Post a Comment