Top Five Best Drugstore Makeup Products

Have you ever bought a drugstore product and said, omg why don't they sell this in a high end store or why is my fourth dollar mascara crappier than this one?
Today I am here to tell you my top 5 drug store makeup products that actually work.


1. Covergirl's Fresh Complexion Concealer:
Ever since I was in middle school, this concealer was my life. To when I had no idea what foundation was to now, I have used the heck out of this concealer. I use it mostly for a highlighter shade under my eyes on my cheek bones but for those just starting out, it is great to use to get the hang of a liquid on your face. When I was younger I used it as a foundation or to just cover up my redness.


2. Maybelline's Rocket Mascara:
Honestly this mascara was the first one I used that didn't make my eye lashes fall out. For example the Maybelline the Falsies really tore apart my lashes and stung my eyes badly. This mascara stays on all day, doesn't smudge, and I don't use the waterproof formula! I have used it for about a year now and if I want that extra bit of volume or just need to touch up, this is my go to.


3. Jordan's Twist and Shine Lip Stain:
Lately, I have seen so many crayon type lip sticks and my favorite has to be this one. I own the color Honey Love which is a matte purply pink color. It has amazing pay off and if you exfoliate your lips, the results are truely amazing.


4. Neutrogena's Skin Clearing Mineral Powder:
This powder is great for those days you have a greasy face or want to get rid of a zit. On one hand, the powder keeps my face completely matte and on the other it keeps my skin clear and doesn't clog my pores. I use this stuff every day and have finished up a whole container of it.


5. Elf Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer:
This is the first face primer I have ever used and it has to be my favorite drugstore primer. It makes my skin baby soft and is a good one to use if you break out easily.

Hope you have a great night
I'm sorry this is such a late post but have been very busy lately with school.
I love you all.
-Halesannexo

No comments:

Post a Comment