Thursday Update!



Hello Loves!
I have had one heck of a day.

All day ive had a slight migraine on the right side of my head but I knew I couldn't go without writing a post so I thought I would update you guys on this migraine so you wouldn't wonder why there hasn't been a post today.

Hope its not too boring!!

Lately I have been obsessed with re-decorating my bedroom. Is anyone else obsessed with this? If you guys have any room decor websites you love, please let me know in the comments below.

Also, does anyone have any secrets about migraines? Seriously anything would be great, I get them every now and again and they suck so much!!!

Well guys I know this is an extremely short post and I do apologize.
I will be having a longer post tomorrow for sure.
Time for me to go to sleep and get rid of this migraine.
Love you all!!!
-Halesannexo
P.s. There is going to be some changes coming to this blog soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment